1. Now that you have created a project, you can start recording your sources. To begin, click Sources in the navigation bar at the top.
2. On the Sources screen, click Create new citation and select the best match for your source from the choices given.
3a. If you have selected in your profile to display "Show Me" help screens when available, a help screen will appear.
3b. Click Continue to go to the next screen.
4a. Once you select what the source is, a new citation form will appear in the next screen.
4b. On the form, fill in as many details about your source as possible. Help text pops up with tips as you move from field to field.
6. After you finish entering information about your source, click Submit to save your new citation.
5. A Guide at the top-right of the screen displays a formatting template. Click the blue tab (APA Guide in the screenshot below) to open the guide. As you enter information in the form, the corresponding element is highlighted in the template.
10. Submit the form to add your reference to your source list.