Skip to main content
Reliable Web Sites
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) - Provides public health information
- Diagnostic Imaging - Provides information on various types of imaging
- Guided Tour of the Visible Human - 2D and 3D tour of the human body using images from the National Library of Medicine Visible Human Project.
- HealthlIne Body Maps - Explore the human body in 3-D. With easy-to-use navigation, users can search multiple layers of the human anatomy, view systems and organs down to their smallest parts, and understand in detail how the human body works.
- Innerbody - Hundreds of interactive anatomy pictures and descriptions of thousands of objects in the body
- MedlinePlus Anatomy Videos - These animated videos show the anatomy of body parts and organ systems and how diseases and conditions affect them.
- OrthoInfo - Over 600 articles about fractures, sports injuries, joint replacement and other orthopaedic topics written specially for patients and families