Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books & Ebooks
Search over 18,000 print and eBooks listed in Kirtland's catalog. You will also find audiobooks on CD, eaudiobooks, and DVDs listed in the catalog.
Request resources from other libraries through Kirtland Library's Interlibrary Loan service (allow 2 weeks to get your materials).
Ebooks available to read on your computer or download to your device. Single sign-on required.
Encyclopedias and specialized reference sources covering a variety of subjects. Single sign-on required.
eBooks & eAudio books available for check-out. You must have an active Library account and a Library-issued PIN.
Suggested Search Terms
Try adding these subject headings to narrow your search.
- The American Short Story Handbook
- The Art and Imagination of Langston Hughes
- Children's Literature of the Harlem Renaissance
- Edgar Allan Poe : Rhetoric and Style
- Faulkner and Welty and the Southern Literary Tradition
- Herman Melville and the American Calling : Fiction after Moby-Dick, 1851-1857
- Jane Austen and Her Art
- John Keats
- Magical Muse : Millennial Essays on Tennessee Williams
- Melville as Poet : The Art of Pulsed Life
- Naturalism in American Fiction : The Classic Phase
- Race and Culture in New Orleans Stories : Kate Chopin, Grace King, Alice Dunbar-Nelson, and George Washington Cable
- Regional Fictions : Culture and Identity in Nineteenth-century American Literature
- T. S. Eliot : Image, Text and Context
- William Faulkner : An Economy of Complex Words
467 More Subject Topics can be found in Opposing Viewpoints Database
CLICK HERE - Opposing Viewpoints
The Kirtland Catalog (4:03)
A Sample of What's On the Shelves of the Kirtland Library For Your Project
Call Numbers from the Kirtland Catalog
BL 303 - 315 & GR 515 World Mythology
GR 74 - 105 Folktales and Urban Legends
PN 1010 - 1525 Poetry
PN 6700 - 6790 Comic
PN 6727 - 6747 Graphic Novels
PR 1 - 9680 English Literature
PS 1 - 3626 American Literature
PZ 1 - 7.7 Young Adult Fiction