Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books & Ebooks
Search over 18,000 print and eBooks listed in Kirtland's catalog. You will also find audiobooks on CD, eaudiobooks, and DVDs listed in the catalog.
Request resources from other libraries through Kirtland Library's Interlibrary Loan service (allow 2 weeks to get your materials).
Ebooks available to read on your computer or download to your device. Single sign-on required.
Encyclopedias and specialized reference sources covering a variety of subjects. Single sign-on required.
eBooks & eAudio books available for check-out. You must have an active Library account and a Library-issued PIN.
Suggested Search Terms
- Being Good : A Short Introduction to Ethics, 2014
- Common Morality : Deciding What to Do, 2004
- Contemplating Suicide : The Language and Ethics of Self-Harm, 1995
- Difficulties of Ethical Life, 2008
- Ethics : Contemporary Perspectives: The Ethics of Ethics, 2013
- Ethics and Experience : Moral Theory from Just War to Abortion, 2012
- Ethics in Practice : An Anthology, 2013
- Key Terms in Ethics, 2010
- Living Philosophy: An Introduction to Moral Thought, 2003
- Medical Ethics, 2013
- Moral Theory: An Introduction, 2012
- Morality: Reasoning on Different Approaches, 2013
- The Myth of Morality, 2001
- The Nicomachean Ethics, 2014
- Punishment and Culture : A Right to Punish?, 2014
- Real Ethics: Reconsidering the Foundations of Morality, 2001
- Responsibility, Complexity, and Abortion : Toward a New Image of Ethical Thought, 2013
- Starting at Home : Caring and Social Policy, 2002
- Starting with Rousseau, 2010
- Stay of Execution : Saving the Death Penalty from Itself, 2010
- The Handbook of Drugs and Society, 2015
- What's Good on TV? : Understanding Ethics Through Television, 2011
The Kirtland Catalog (4:03)
A Sample of What's On the Shelves of the Kirtland Library
Call Numbers from the Kirtland Catalog
The Library of Congress designates lots of sections where you will find information on Ethics.
Check out these sections of the Kirtland Library for specific areas on :
- KF 123 - KF 9756 Legal Ethics
- R 725 - RT 85 Medical Ethics
- HQ 767.5 Abortion Debate