Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I Find Books and eBooks?
Search the Library's 35,000 books
Ebooks available to read on your computer or download to your device. Single sign-on required.
A global catalog of library collections. Request interlibrary loans at Kirtland. Unlimited users
Ebook Central titles include:
- The Concise Dictionary of Psychology
- Dream Life : A Re-Examination of the Psychoanalytic Theory and Technique
- Felt Time : The Psychology of How We Perceive Time
- Fifty Key Thinkers in Psychology
- Nature and Nurture in Early Child Development
- Trends in Cognitive Sciences
- The Undiscovered Self : With Symbols and the Interpretation of Dreams
Gale Virtual Reference Library is available to read on your computer, download, or print. Titles include:
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Psychology (2016)
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine (2015)
- The Encyclopedia of Philosophy (2006)
Find this title and more in the Kirtland Library OverDrive collection.
E-books & audio books available for check-out.
On the Shelves of the KCC Library