Skip to Main Content
Borrow, Hold & Renew
- All Library patrons will need to complete a short application form. If you are a current student or employee, your ID will serve as your Library card. Community patrons will need a current state driver's license or ID. We encourage community members to visit us in person. However, all patrons may use our online application form.
- Please see our Miscellaneous Borrowing Information tab on borrowing lengths
- Once you have created your Library account, you can place items on hold at the Kirtland Library. When you find an item you would like to place on hold in the Kirtland catalog, click “Place Hold” by the green check mark to the right of the title.
- If you have not yet done your single sign-on you will be taken to the sign-in page of My Account. Once signed in, you will be able to place and remove holds.
- Items from Kirtland Library may be renewed once. Items can only be renewed if there are no holds on the item. Items must be renewed on or before their due dates. You can renew your item in My Account in the Kirtland Catalog or by contacting the Library.
- In order to renew InterLibrary Loan Items, you will need to contact the Kirtland Library as the lending library will have to be contacted.