My Library Account
Through My Account in the Kirtland Catalog you can see what materials you have checked out and when they are due, put an item on hold, see if you have any library charges, and create book lists.
- When you click on the Kirtland Catalog, you will be taken to a search page. In the upper right corner you will see either your name and information regarding your account, or a My Account button.
- Your OverDrive PIN and Kirtland Catalog Library password are the same thing. Access your Kirtland Library account at http://library.kirtland.edu/eg/opac/home and click on the My Account button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter your 6-digit student ID number (library card number/user name) and the 4-digit temporary password.
- Change the temporary password by clicking on the green Accounts Preference tab and following on screen hints.
- DO NOT CHANGE YOUR 6-DIGIT USERNAME.
- When you find an item you would like to place on hold in the Kirtland catalog, click “Place Hold” by the green check mark to the right of the title. If you have not yet done your single sign-on you will be taken to the sign-in page of My Account. Once signed in, you will be able to place and remove holds.
For more information or help with your account, contact the Kirtland Library.