Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to our Study Rooms
Study Room Guidelines
*Please review the following study room guidelines prior to reserving a room.
Study Room Guidelines
The primary purpose of the Study Rooms is to provide Kirtland students, faculty, and staff with a place for: quiet study and discussion; classroom or research-related activities; tutoring; or college business activities. Study rooms are not intended for use as general-purpose classrooms.
- Individuals may use the rooms based on availability and may be asked to leave when other groups have reserved a study room.
- Reservations may be made by telephone or in person.
- Study rooms that have not been reserved will be available for immediate use on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Room reservations will be held for 15 minutes only - reservations will be canceled for "no-shows."
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items if study rooms are left unattended.
- Library staff has the right to refuse use of a study room if inappropriate activities are reported or observed.
- Rooms are not sound-proof. Conversations and discussions should be held to acceptable levels.
- Food is allowed only in the study rooms. The user is responsible for the condition of the room. All trash must be disposed of properly before leaving. Messy rooms may result in loss of privileges to use the study rooms.
- Library materials used in study rooms should be returned to the carts after use unless the items have been checked out.
- Failure to vacate a study room when requested by library staff may result in loss of the privilege to use study rooms. All rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before the Library closes.
***Until further notice, the maximum number of students allowed in each study room is as follows:
- Study Room 1: A maximum of 2 students are allowed at one time.
- Study Room 2: A maximum of 4 students are allowed at one time.
- Study Room 3: A maximum of 10 students are allowed at one time.
*2 or more students in a study room MUST wear their masks.
Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday - Grayling
Phone: 989-275-5000 x 246
Email: email@example.com Please allow 24-48 hours for response
For Answers to Library Questions, check out our Library FAQs