To view and print the sources you have cited - your bibliography - as a Microsoft Word document follow the steps below.
1. On the left side of the sources page of your project, find Print/Export. From the Print/Export drop down menu, choose Print/Export to Word.
2. A new screen will appear. The pop-up will tell you that you have chosen to open a Word document. Leave the first option, Open with Microsoft Word, selected and click OK.
3. Your paper will download and open in protected view in Word. There will be an Enable Editing button in the yellow bar at the top of the page. Click the Enable Editing button.
4. You will now see your sources correctly formatted into a Works Cited (MLA) or References (APA) page. Do not print yet.
5. To maintain the heading and numbering of your paper, copy this page and paste it into your paper. You are now ready to save and print.
For information about printing with annotations, see the Annotations page of this guide.
Page adapted from NoodleTools Help.