Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gale Virtual Reference Library (single sign-on required)
The Gale Virtual Reference Library's business encyclopedias and handbooks provide basic information and examples related to your project.
Titles include the option to listen as it is read aloud. Search for a particular word or phrase or browse the contents of business books :
- Business Plans Handbook (26 volumes from 1993-2016)
- Encyclopedia of Small Business
- Gale E-Commerce Sourcebook
Tip: For easier navigation, click on the title of the book and then a chapter listed under table of contents rather than choosing the View eBook.
Ebook Central Titles (single sign-on required)
Ebooks available to read on your computer or download to your device.
A few of the many titles:
- The Accidental Marketer : Power Tools for People Who Find Themselves in Marketing Roles (2014)
- Brian Tracy Success Library : Marketing (2014)
- Branding and Product Design : An Integrated Perspective (2016)
- Creating Success : Develop Your Marketing Skills (2010)
- Hello, My Name Is Awesome (2014)
- The Marketing Pathfinder : Key Concepts and Cases for Marketing Strategy and Decision Making (2014)
- Marketing Plans : How to Prepare Them, How to Use Them (2011)
- Marketing Planning by Design : Systematic Planning for Successful Marketing Strategy (2010)
- Marketing Strategy Desktop Guide (2007)
- Marketing Your Business: A Guide to Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan (2013)
- Memorable Customer Experiences : A Research Anthology (2016)
- The Psychology of Marketing : Cross-Cultural Perspectives (2016)
Find Books & Ebooks
Request resources from other libraries through Kirtland Library's Interlibrary Loan service (allow at least 2 weeks to get your materials)
Ebooks available to read on your computer or download to your device. Single sign-on required.
Ebooks & E-audio books available for check-out. Library account and PIN required
Encyclopedias and specialized reference sources covering a variety of subjects - single sign-on required
A Sample of Titles in the Kirtland Catalog
Suggested Subject Headings for Books and Articles
Try these subjects headings when looking for marketing information:
- Business planning
- Branding (Marketing)
You can also search for a specific company.
OverDrive (Library account and PIN required)
Search Kirtland Library's OverDrive collection for more business titles.
E-books & audio books available for check-out.